Please contact the COVID-19 Scheduling Center at 866.984.4405 if you are experiencing any of the following issues:
- I did not receive my order confirmation code.
- I do not have an email address.
- I am having trouble scheduling my appointment.
- I would like to change or cancel my appointment
- I am having an issue not listed above.
What to Expect
These sites are for a sample collection from symptomatic patients (fevers, chills, cough, or shortness of breath) who are at high risk for complications from COVID-19 disease. Testing will be provided to individuals regardless of their ability to pay, type of health insurance, or participation in any particular provider network. Individuals must have a lab order submitted by a healthcare provider and an order confirmation code in order to schedule their COVID-19 test at a VEIP location. People who do not have symptoms or who have mild symptoms do not need to be tested and should follow home isolation guidance.
Patients Must Have:
- A scheduled appointment, if required by the testing site.
- Proof of identification:
- Photo identification/driver’s license
- United States passport
- Social security card
Upon Arrival, Patients Should:
- Keep windows up and have identification ready for appointment verification.
Follow road signs to the intake/registration area.
- Provide identification through the window at the first checkpoint. Intake/registration staff will verify provider order, site location, appointment time, and any special accommodation that has been requested.
- Allow intake/registration staff to mark windshields. A requisition and label with patients’ information will be placed under the windshield wiper.
- Remain in vehicles and follow directions towards the testing site.
NOTE: Patients who do not meet the requirements to proceed will be handed an informational packet with instructions for scheduling an appointment and asked to exit the site.
- Please have identification ready.
- The clinician will ask patients to roll down their window and tilt back their heads.
- The clinician will insert a long swab (Q-tip) into the back of one of the patient’s nostrils.
- The test is now complete.
- The patient should roll up their window and exit the site.
- The patient will receive a handout with further instructions.
- Please be patient and be prepared to wait.
- If needed, Porta potties and hand washing stations are available. Please wash your hands before and after use and immediately get back into your vehicle.