Organizations need to take two important steps in order to receive direct assistance funding through the REC Grant:
- Become a State Designated MSO by applying with the Maryland Health Care Commission (MHCC).
- Become a Sub-Recipient to CRISP by completing a Sub-Recipient Application.
- To become familiar with the REC program, thoroughly review the REC Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) that is located on the ONC website.
- Register as a government contractor at www.CCR.gov to receive your DUNS #.
- Complete the CRISP Sub-Recipient Application and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Following CRISP review and acceptance of the application, MSOs will sign into a contractual agreement with CRISP to ensure that both CRISP and the MSO collectively carry out the requirements that are defined in the Funding Opportunity Announcement.