Verushealth is an integrated medical billing and electronic health record service dedicated to improving the financial lives of healthcare providers throughout the Mid-Atlantic. We’ve combined the award winning Allscripts EHR software with our unparalleled medical billing and A/R process expertise to create a powerful service that enhances the patient encounter while maximizing billing & revenue capture. With medical billing sophistication normally available only to large institutions, Verushealth puts you on equal footing with the systems of large payers in an affordable, manageable, worry-free service. Whether you are a solo practitioner or hospital based group, any size and specialty can benefit from our relentless pursuit of every reimbursement dollar and the powerful clinical decision support tools we provide - all in one integrated service.
The Allscripts EHR software is designed for workflow efficiency and operational control. It allows providers to completely customize patient encounters to complement the work style and clinical approach of every physician in your practice. And because it is designed for flexibility and convenience, providers are able to use any Windows-based laptop, desktop or tablet PC to chart the encounter electronically.
Putting your trust in Verushealth for medical billing management keeps you in the financial driver’s seat. Our sophisticated reporting and 24/7 visibility keep you in control and free you from the costs and headaches of managing medical billing processes, systems and personnel.
In working with Verushealth, our clients traditionally benefit from:
- Secure, fingertip access to patient information, including test, procedure and prescription orders. All patient demographic data, clinical, billing, scheduling, appointment history, and other pertinent information is easily available to you – when you are in your office, at the hospital or at home.
- An increase in practice revenues by reducing claim denials and following up on denied claims.
- A reduction in overhead by avoiding the expenses required to operate an internal billing department while eliminating at risk receivables due to staff turnover, vacations and absences.
- Improved practice efficiency by freeing up time to focus on patient interactions instead of billing issues.
Overall, our clients enjoy:
- Improved cash flow
- Improved charting
- More patients in less time
- Improved coding
- Dramatically improved workflow
- Higher confidence/faster visits
- Better work/life balance
Start improving your cash flow today by calling for your free EHR readiness assessment and coding analysis.
Verushealth….better income….better outcomes…better quality of life.