Syndicus, Inc. established itself in Maryland in 2007 as a technical staffing and business solutions group. A major focus for Syndicus is its electronic health records adoption practice – a consulting group that was established in February 2010 to support the Healthcare Efficiency and Affordability Laws (HEAL) of New York. Since then, the practice has grown to provide not only the critical skill sets, but also overall Program Management.
Syndicus joins forces with EHR vendors to satisfy the needs of healthcare providers and applies its PMO methodology to ensure that each entity completes its business objectives as quickly and effectively as possible. The EHR adoption practice deploys a Total Cost of Solution tool to ensure that decision makers understand total costs and commitments and choose the most economical, efficient (Meaningful Use) and cost-effective solution that will realize the many incentives from payers, as well as local, state and federal agencies. Before recommending a software solution to PCPs, Syndicus uses its Joint Technology Selection process to identify the candidate solution that bests fits the purpose of the healthcare practice.
EHR Vendors and Relationship
- Hosted by: Hosted by eClinical Works
- Current version: v. 9.0
- Certification: CCHIT CC-1112-955447-1
- Practices live:
- Hosted by: Hosted by SOAPware or Syndicus, Inc.
- Current version: 7.5
- Certification: CCHIT CC-1112-565910-1
- Practices live: Over 10,000 Clinician Licenses across all 50 states. Of those 31 are belonging to Clinics within Maryland.
- Hosted by: Hosted by eCast or Syndicus, Inc.
- Current version: v. 8.0
- Certification: Drummond Group for 2011/2012 # 0331201-3506-6
- Practices live: Installed in 1,582 practices nationwide with four installations in Maryland
- Hosted by: OptumInsight
- Current version: CCHIT v7; current release is v7.5
- Certification: CC-1112-183916; ONC MU CareTracker Certification (30000001SXALEA0)
- Practices live: 1,800 Nationwide; 18 Maryland
Additional Services Provided
- Design and Implementation Consultation
- Customized Product Development
- Program Management
- Medical Telecommunications Consulting
- Finance Coordination
- Healthcare Disparities Research
- Provider Technical Support
- End User Training
- Practice Process Flow Management
- Medical Patient Research and Surveys
- Live Day 2 Support
- Data Security
- Methodologies and Methodology implementations
- IT Outsourcing and Application Management Services
With healthcare providers who are keeping paper records, it takes 12 to 18 months to adopt Electronic Health Records to Meaningful Use. For those practices or providers who are already working in an electronic health record environment, it takes only six months to reach Meaningful Use.
Do you assist Providers with EHRs that you do not support?
Do any of your EHR offerings have the ability to connect to the CRISP HIE?
Each of the EHR solutions can be connected to the CRISP HIE. However, as of this date, neither solution has been configured to connect with CRISP HIE.