Care360 was introduced in 2001 as an electronic lab results/ordering application. Care360 EHR Beta testing was done in 2009 with the product officially launched in 2010. Care360 EHR is available nationwide as an easy to use and reasonably priced solution taking a step-wise or modular approach for adoption. It was developed to enhance an office’s workflow and not change it.
Number of Employees: 500
EHR Vendors and Relationship
- Partner since: 2001
- Hosted by: MedPlus
- Current version: Care 360 HER v. 2011.2
- ONC-ATCB certified on March 15, 2011. Certification #CC-1112-936980-1
- Practices live: Greater than 1,000 live Care360 EHR customers
Additional Services Provided
- EHR integration with client's registration, scheduling and billing system,
- Document scanning solutions
- EHR product training
- Network connectivity
- Hardware installation and support
- EHR customization services
- Level 1 telephone support for all EHR services
- Grant program available in Maryland until August 30, 2011(Visit www.Care360.com/grant for more information)
Within 48 hours of signing the contract for Care360, clients have access to the system. Clients can start learning the system with the online training center immediately, and will receive a call to schedule the first training session shortly after registration. Training is delivered in a modular approach so the office chooses how quickly to go through each session. Typically clients are fully trained within 90 days.
Do you assist Providers with EHR’s that you do not support?
No, we only assist practices that will use one of our EHR offerings.
Do any of your EHR offerings have the ability to connect to the CRISP HIE?
This is currently under consideration for development.