CMPE, 20+ Years in IT infrastructure, Security and Design experience. Established in 1985. We provide Centricity at 1/4 of GE prices. Why trust another company with your critical EHR needs? We have 26 years record of organic growth and our EHR vendor, GE has survived 119 years in business with the power and desire to purchase any other EHR you may have been interested in. Additional IT needs supported by Microsoft Gold Certified Partner (Planet Technologies). One of the first to take a Maryland provider to Meaningful Use.
Year Founded: 1985
Number of Employees: 13
EHR Vendors and Relationship
- Hosted by: GE Healthcare
- Current version: GE Centricity v. 18.104.22.168 and GE Centricity v. 9.5
- Practices live: 0
Additional Services Provided
- EHR integration with client's registration, scheduling and billing system,
- Device integration with EHR (EKG, spirometer, vitals monitors, etc.),
- Document scanning solutions
- EHR product training
- EHR to EHR conversion services
- Network connectivity services
- Hardware installation and support
- EHR customization services
- Level 1 telephone support for all EHR services
We can have a provider reach go-live in less than a month should the provider/staff have the desire to do so.
Do you assist Providers with EHR’s that you do not support?
Yes, our MSO assists practices regardless of the EHR platform they use.
Do any of your EHR offerings have the ability to connect to the CRISP HIE?
Our Centricity platform does not yet have the ability to connect to the CRISP HIE.