The Children's IQ Network began in 2007 and 8 of ten employees have been with the group for the full 4 years. They represent a group with significant expertise with practie recruitment, office readiness assessment, educational venues, implementation support, and achieving meaningful use of electronic health records.
Year Founded: 2007
Number of Employees: 10
EHR Vendors and Relationship
- Partner since: 2007
- Hosted by: Primarily remote hosted, on occasion Client hosted
- Current version: eClinical Works v. 9.0
- Practices live: 10 practices live on the Sage-Intergy Platform and over 40 practices live on the eClinical Works platform
Additional Services Provided
- EHR integration with client's registration, scheduling and billing system,
- Device integration with EHR (EKG, spirometer, vitals monitors, etc.),
- Document scanning solutions
- EHR product training
- EHR to EHR conversion services
- Network connectivity services
- Hardware installation and support
- EHR customization services
- User groups, Quality Cooperative, Meaningful Use Achievement Support
Once signing an agreement with the Children's IQ Network, the practice will have a kick-off call the following week and begin weekly implementation calls and visits until go-live. Typically go-live occurs in 12 to 16 weeks after signing an agreement. Along the way, the practice will undergo office readiness assessment, extensive education and training, data migration (if indicated), hardware assessment, purchase and implementation, go-live and post go-live support. Post go-live most practices undergo optimization training, user group support and support in achieving meaningful use.
Do you assist Providers with EHR’s that you do not support?
No, we only assist practices that will use one of our EHR offerings
Do any of your EHR offerings have the ability to connect to the CRISP HIE?