AVS Medical is a McKesson Diamond Level Business Partner, focused on the software, training and support needs of our McKesson EHR clients in the state of Maryland. For 14 years our team has been dedicated to ensuring the success of Total Practice Partner, Lytec MD, and Medisoft Clinical.
Number of Employees: 10
EHR Vendors and Relationship
- Partner since: 1997
- Hosted by: McKesson Diamond Partner, "One McKesson Partner”
- Current version: Practice Partner, v. 9.5, Lytec MD 2011, v. 9.5, and Medisoft Clinical, v. 17 9.5
- Practices live: 15
Additional Services Provided
- EHR Device integration with EHR
- Document scanning solutions
- EHR product training
- EHR to EHR conversion services
- Network connectivity
- Hardware installation and support
- EHR customization services
- Level 1 telephone support for all EHR services
- ePrescribing integration, Quality Reporting, MyChart Pateint Portal (PHR)
Once a contract has been signed with AVS Medical and the hardware is verified in the practice, or if the hosting has been provisioned AVS will meet with the dedicated person from the practice to establish a timeline for the project. AVS will determine the workflow changes required to achieve Meaningful Use and then design a plan for the practice t achieve that goal. Once the software has been installed we will connect the practice to the HIE.
Do you assist Providers with EHR’s that you do not support?
No, we only assist practices that will use one of our EHR offerings.
Do any of your EHR offerings have the ability to connect to the CRISP HIE?
Yes. Currently one practice is up live and running.